Gleaming and sleek, and equipped with numerous adjustment options, the Viper track fixture with articulating arm by Access Lighting is innovative modern interior lighting design. Featuring a glowing brushed steel finish, this frame's main horizontal support rod hosts a secondary "arm" that can be angled out - allowing for greater range and ease in targeted lighting. Five separate spotlights in total each boast an adjustable head, for further capability. The Viper is stylish and unobtrusive interior lighting, perfect for showcasing art or design details in the living room or dining room.
- 51 1/2" wide x 10" high. Canopy is 8" long x 5" wide.
- Includes five 35 watt GU-10 base MR-16 halogen light bulbs.
- Contemporary five-spotlight track fixture from the Viper collection by Access Lighting.
- Brushed steel finish over metal construction.
- Features 16" wide articulating arm.
- Fully adjustable lamp heads or effective targeted lighting.
- Track lighting style fixture - easily installs in a junction box like any ceiling light.
Enjoy Features Such As:
- Length: 51.5" Height: 10"
- Uses five 35 watt MR16 GU10 120 volt halogen Light bulbs
- Power supply required: 120 volts
- Rated for interior dry installation
- Safety certification: UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) listed
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 51.50 in.
- Width: 51.50 in.
- Height: 10.00 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Width: 8.00 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Length: 5.10 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Thickness: 1.50 in.
- Install Position: Ceiling
- Category: Semi-Flush Mounts
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Material: Metal
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Bulb Category: Halogen
- Primary Bulb(s): 5 x 35 watts Halogen 120v MR16 (GU-10 Base)
- Color Temperature: 2900k
- Voltage: 120v
- Safety Rating: CETL Dry