Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed! The snapping deck tiles are made of the beautiful FSC-certified Eucalyptus, which has been the wood of choice furniture, houses, and many other uses. Its hardness and the natural oils present in the wood make Eucalyptus products extremely resistant to fungi, termites, rot and decay. In addition, the wood is also carefully kiln-dried prior to production. Plastic elevated feet allow for water to flow and allow for drying.
- Item Weight - 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions - 12 x 1 x 12 inches
- Item Model Number - V169
- Pattern: six horizontal slats per tile
- Indoor/outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Individual tile dimensions: 1 foot W x 1 foot L x 1 inch H
- Individual tile weight: 3.0 lbs.