High density eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid "Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It's renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
- Item Weight - 68 pounds
- Product Dimensions - 29 x 40 x 91 inches
- Item Model Number - V144
- Material Type - Eucalyptus
- Expertly kiln-dried and extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use
- Hardwood growing naturally and plentifully in Asia Pacific protected forests
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant
- Harvested from protected forests.