Almost 20 years ago, the realization that emergent contemporary lighting designs were expensive and inaccessible, fueled an idea. Two men decided to embark on a quest to source exclusive contemporary lighting at affordable price points. It was with this mission in mind that Access Lighting was established. Access Lighting has remained true to its mission over the years, filling countless homes with modern designer lighting. In addition an acute awareness of the need for energy efficient lighting has transcended the mission to pair cutting edge technology with current contemporary designs. Our in-house facilities allow for custom built energy efficient fluorescent and solid state lighting. On site facilities provide us with the unique ability to monitor production ensuring quality and timely outcomes. It is these key ingredients, along with moral and ethical business ideals, that have allowed Access Lighting to establish a sterling reputation in both the residential and commercial arenas. Looking forward we aim to advance our current success by remaining fluid, dynamic, open minded and above all, true to our customers.
Enjoy features such as:
- Requires 2 x 60-watt A-19 shaped E-26 base Incandescent bulbs (not included) - 120 Voltage
- Design and purpose meet in the marine grade BERMUDA luminaire. Graced with a ribbed frosted glass enclosed in a stylish metal cage, the attributes continue with the multitude of lamping options.
- Included Backplate measures as 4.5"H x 7"W x 0.5" Thick - Marine Grade construction resists the corrosive effects of NaCl or salt in seawater. Perfect for waterfront living, coastal homes, restaurants and resorts
- UL certified in compliance with nationally recognized product safety standards
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor locations
- Item Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 6 x 16.8 inches
- Assembled Height: 9 inches
- Assembled Width: 19 inches
- Assembled Length: 19 inches